Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:18:45 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Blaz Zupan <blaz@si.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>, hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Directories constantly updated on ftp-master

--Z9t8O/5YJLB6LEUl

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 07:14:21PM +0200, Blaz Zupan wrote:
> > Is XF86336/Servers directory on local owned by rsync's uid?  Anyway, I
> > prefer CVSup to sync with ftp-master rather than rsync...
>=20
> Hmmm, something is fishy. I looked at the XF86336 directory and its group=
 was
> set to "wheel". I reset it to the correct group and reran rsync. rsync ag=
ain
> set the group to wheel.
>=20
> As far as cvsup goes, I didn't even know it was supported. Do you happen =
> have an example cvsupfile for this?

I believe that http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/
has some information about setting up CVSup for mirroring FreeBSD.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
This inert sentence is my body, but my soul is alive, dancing in the sparks=
 of your brain.

--Z9t8O/5YJLB6LEUl

--Z9t8O/5YJLB6LEUl--