Date:      	Sun, 4 Oct 1998 15:40:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alex Perel <alexp@caesar.iplink.net>
To:        "Dag-Erling C. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?=" <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>
Cc:        "James D. Butt" <jbutt@mwci.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Drivers for Linux and Intel's annoucement

On 4 Oct 1998, Dag-Erling C. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= wrote:

> "James D. Butt" <jbutt@mwci.net> writes:
> > http://www.microsoft.com/backstage/column_T2_1.htm
>
> Yuck. Who are these Weak & Wanker people anyway? This is so
> warm-n-fuzzy-feel-good I might just puke.

	What really bugs the hell out of me is Microsoft's attitude that
they invented load balancing solutions using a single IP. I think someone
has to wake them up to the realities of NAT, and products such as Cisco's
LocalDirector (which btw can do the job96237589235x better than any NT
server ever could).

	Oh and speaking of 100% availability, none of my machines get
unscheduled downtime.. hmmm.. I wonder why Microsoft's do.

	That's my $0.02

Alex