Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2013 23:15:49 +0200
From:      David Naylor <dbn@freebsd.org>
To:        Alexandr Kovalenko <never@nevermind.kiev.ua>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Setting up tinderbox-devel on a pkgng system

--nextPart4302139.OSWLB070kB

On Saturday, 19 January 2013 16:10:38 Alexandr Kovalenko wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:29 AM, David Naylor <dbn@freebsd.org> wrote:
> > Another issue is that, by default, the port installs
> > databases/p5-DBD-mysql which is not a recognised port.  The attached
> > patch fixes that [2].
>=20
> I'm not sure where did you get your ports tree from, but it is
> perfectly valid port, which also autodetects which version of MySQL is
> used.
>=20
> http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/databases/p5-DBD-mysql/
>=20
> > [2] I assumed that databases/p5-DBD-mysqlXY needs to correspond to
> > databases/mysqlXY-client (no idea if that is a correct assumption).

Apologies if I didn't explain myself properly.  The issue is that tindexbox-
devel does not recognise databases/p5-DBD-mysql as a valid port.  See=20
/usr/local/tinderbox/scripts/lib/db-mysql.sh:27 where it requires a port of=
=20
format "databases/p5-DBD-mysql[456][0145]" which will not match databases/p=
5-
DBD-mysql. =20

<shell>
# ls /usr/ports/databases/p5-DBD-mysql[456][0145]
/usr/ports/databases/p5-DBD-mysql41:
Makefile

/usr/ports/databases/p5-DBD-mysql50:
Makefile

/usr/ports/databases/p5-DBD-mysql51:
Makefile

/usr/ports/databases/p5-DBD-mysql55:
Makefile
</shell>

=46or clarity, on my system I get, for:
<shell>
# ls /usr/ports/databases/p5-DBD-mysql
Makefile  distinfo  pkg-descr pkg-plist
</shell>
and that tinderbox-devel did install that port originally, until I make the=
=20
change in the previously attached file.

I hope this explains things better. =20

Regards