Date:      Sat, 08 Mar 1997 00:00:26 +0100
From:      "Helmut F. Wirth" <hfwirth@ping.at>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   MMX extensions, Lost mail?

Hello,
Last week, on Friday i sent mail to freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org.
I have subscribed this list, but I never saw the mail. Maybe
it was lost somehow.
I repeat my message here and apologize, if the mail was not really
lost and you see this twice:

:Hello,
:As I promised, the changes to gas and gdb are ready. I submitted the
:patches and some documentation via send-pr today.
:
:If there is enough interest I could post the patches to this list too,
:so you could give it a try.
:
:If you are interested in information regarding the new MMX instructions
:you can find the Developers Manual, the Programmers Reference Manual,
:some Application Notes and other useful information at Intel's web
:site:

:        URL hhtp://developer.intel.com/drg/mmx/

:I used the material from this site for my changes.

Regards
Helmut
--
Helmut F. Wirth