Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:11:04 +0000
From:      "eric wyzerski" <ericwyzerski@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ftp behind firewall/nat

Hi,

For a whole day I tried to make an ftp who is behind the firewall to work
but Im not able. My ipf rules are:

pass in quick from any to any
pass out quick from any to any

So it is not a ipf problem. My ipnat rules are:

map rl0 10.0.0.0/8 -> 0/32

rdr rl0 X.X.X.X/32 port 21 -> 10.1.1.6 port 21 tcp

where X.X.X.X is my external IP, rl0 my external interface and 10.1.1.6 the
ftp server. I am able to login and when I do the dir command its freeze. I
have do tcpdump and I see the SYN packet goes but its never get answer. I
really need help/advise
Thank you and please CC me the answer because im not in the list
Eric

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.