Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:46:27 +0200
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?B?Sm9z6SBNYW51ZWwgTWVn7WFzIFPhbmNoZXo=?=" <jms@caja-granada.es>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   some questions

    Hello everyone, I have several questions:

    1.- How does it works the command RESTORE in interactive mode?. I have
one tape obtained with the DUMP command when I use the command restore -i, I
follow the next steps:
        * Command what, to see thas the tape is ok.
        * Command add, for adding files to extract.
        * Command extract, to extract the files. In this moment I see a
message: You can not read the tape yet (or something like that) enter the
volume?, I put 1 but nothing is restored.

    2.- How do I apply a patch?, up to date I use the command cvsup and make
world.

    Thanks in advance.