Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 20:38:13 -0800
From:      Parag Patel <parag@cgt.com>
To:        Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@mail.theinternet.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG, parag@pinhead.parag.codegen.com
Subject:   Re: Still no luck with Linux Framemaker under FreeBSD

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:20:20 +1000, Andrew Kenneth Milton wrote:

>Last thing I saw from Adobe, Frame would not run in any depth other than
>8 or 24 bpp

Alas, changing depth to 8 doesn't make it any happier.  maker manages to
paint its splash screen but then crashes a little bit later.

fm_flb still crashes though, and this seems to be triggering the maker
crash when it can't talk to the license manager.  (portmap is running.)

>This is assuming your Linux emulation is working ok of course.

Well, both the systems manage to run the Linux versions of WordPerfect,
WingZ, Acrobat, Applixware, and RealPlayer.

	-- Parag Patel