Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:46:38 +0500
From:      "Haikal Saadh" <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Request for Feedback

Hi guys,
I need a hand from you.
I've been asked to deliver a series of lectures on FreeBSD at work,
And I've cooked up some slides and a course guide. I would appreciate
Your feedback on anything would be welcome.

The files are available here,
<http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/wyldephyre2/lst?&.dir=/FreeBSD&.src=bc&.v
iew=l&.last=1>

Course outline and the Readme is in plaintext, and the slides
Are in Powerpoint format. (was gonna convert them to HTML when I got
home,
But I forgot that I don't have powerpoint at home ('doh).
Also, have a look at the readme first.

Thanks.

 What's this? A buzzing behind my right ear? Why, that's
 got to be the embedded e-mail relay implanted in my skull.
 It turns me into a futurisitic fusion of man and POP3 Server!

	[The Register]