Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:21:30 -0400
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
To:        "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "Jack L." <xxjack12xx@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: win 7 dual boot

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:16:27PM -0400, Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:

> Jack L. wrote:
> >I was able to dual boot win7 and freebsd 8 without any problem, just
> >installed windows first and installed freebsd with the freebsd boot
> >manager and it said F1 windows and the rest are FreeBSD
> >

> I am attempting to avoid having to reinstall the fb side of things ;-)

Sure.  Then, probably doing as you said - install the Win7 and let it
do its thing and then reinstall the FreeBSD MBR.  You should probably
be able to use the "Fixit" CD boot for that.   I don't know EasyBCD,
but if it worked before, it will probably work with this too.
I don't think anything much has changed in that area.

////jerry