Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 1997 12:43:06 +0100
From:      Ian Vaudrey <ivaudrey@test.nemko.ltd.uk>
To:        "'FreeBSD-questions'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problems with mtools

Well, it seems that these error messages were down to a bug in Mtools-3.0.
Earlier today I found that the port had been updated to use Mtools-3.3. I
downloaded the port and the distfile, ran a 'make all install', and no more
error messages at run time.

Slightly worryingly, there were a couple of warnings at compile time
though. Perhaps these are fixed in the current version of Mtools (3.5a) -
there is mention of a port for this version on www.freebsd.org but it
doesn't seem to have made it to any of the ftp sites yet.

- Ian