Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      just matt <matt@dqc.org>
To:        Ben Hanham <Ben.Hanham@ultramail.co.uk>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel Support for Soundblaster

Is the card a genuine sound blaster or some knock-off card that advertises
itself with the ability to emulate a sound blaster?  All your kernel
config lines look good, except you really don't need the options SBC_IRQ=5
line.  If you know for a fact that your card is a real soundblaster, then
try removing that line to see if the card detects.