Date:      Wed,  9 Mar 2005 21:21:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "notspam" <notspam@myway.com>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   suggest cleaning up vendor list (resend)

First, get a better spam filter than SpamCop.  Its granularity is
much too coarse, blacklisting a whole site (in this case, go.com)
and preventing innocent mail from that site from getting through.

Here's the letter which I tried to send from my account on go.com
but which was unjustly blocked:

How long has it been since anybody went through the
list of vendors (software is the list of particular
concern to me) and trimmed out the obsolete listings?
It seems to have been quite a while. Somebody take
an hour or two and try all the links; a number of them
won't work as expected.

-- Jeffrey J. Sargent, jjsargent@go.com
"What do you suppose will satisfy the soul,
except to walk free and own no superior?"
-- Walt Whitman, "Laws for Creations"

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.