Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 1997 18:10:18 +0100 (MET)
From:      Antonio Nati <A.Nati@cisco.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AMANDA configuration

1) I'm setting up an AMANDA backup for our network.
I'm using an ARCHIV VIPER 100MB tape now for test, going to use a TANDBERG
500MB, probably an Hexabyte in the future. How to define a tape or where to
look for a complete description?

2) I'm downloading the last AMANDA sources: does it worth to compile them,
are there important new things inside or my release (the one in FreeBSD
2.15) is good enough?

3) Finally, is there anyone that may post a complete working configuration
for AMANDA, including tapes and all the rest?

Thanks a lot,

Tonino