Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:04:18 -0500
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@online.fr>
To:        Maxim Hermion <muxhermion@fastmail.fm>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org

A troll wrote:
> You don't get it, do you? If I used my real name, the people from
> the core team would threaten me again, ergo, I use this slightly
> modified name.

Eh?  Threaten you how?  Remove your commit bit, or something?

You seem to be a rather knowledgeable troll and you've been around for
a while.  But as long as you stay anonymous nobody'll take you
seriously.  I'm sure you know this, and yet you persist.  The only
explanation I can think of is, if people knew who you really are,
you're afraid they'd take you even _less_ seriously.

> Ask Hiten Pandya what a bunch of elitists these guys are.

At least he continues to use his real name.

I suspect there are multiple trolls around (or this troll is
schizophrenic), since previous troll posts have heaped abuse on Hiten
Pandya, Matt Dillon, and others whom this troll evidently admires.
Inevitable in a large project like FreeBSD, I suppose.  But if the
present troll is an advocate of DragonFly, they have my sympathies.
They're an interesting project and deserve better publicity.

Rahul