Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:38:46 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=E9vin_Hagner?= <jsaipakoimetr@spyzone.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Swap_pager: indefinite wait buffer

Hello everybody :)

I'm trying to compil www/libxul, but I haven't enough RAM to done it
correctly (cc1plus killed by the kernel).
So I mount a swap file with mdconfig and swapon. The new swap seems to
be correctly added (I checked with swapinfo and top).

But now, during the compilation, my entire computer has planted, and I
noticed that swap_pager emmited message in buckle on the tty1 like him :
swap_pager: indefinite wait buffer: bufobj: 0, blkno: 48002, siwe 4096

After a check on the web, I found that it's principally a hardware error
which cause this warning: hard drive, or cables...
But it's nothing wrong in /var/log/messages, and all other files on the
hard disk have, for the moment, no I/O mistakes.

Do you have an idea of the source of my problem ?
I'm running on a FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE, the file system used is UFS, I've
2Gb RAM and no "native" swap partition.

I thank you for the time which you dedicated to my request ;-)