Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 00:27:07 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Marko Cuk <cuk@nu.cuk.nu>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE delayed until November 20th.

> What is with the bridging code ?? It won't work from 4.0 !! I wrote
> about that problem many times.

Yes, you've written about it many times but I have yet to see anything
substantial enough in the way of details to imply that anyone will be
fixing it for 4.2 unless someone else comes forward with the right
kinds of debugging information.  Perhaps if someone else using the
bridging code could check this out?  I don't know of [m]any people
here doing so.

- Jordan