Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 1996 10:09:01 +0100
From:      Lutz Albers <lutz@muc.de>
To:        Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@apolo.biblos.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        jack ass <matth3w@cyberspace.org>, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux's asWedit doesnt work under 2.1.5 emulation

At 19:40 Uhr +0200 29.09.1996, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>On Sun, 29 Sep 1996, jack ass wrote:
>
>BTW..Why is everybody using Linux's netscape? I am using netscape Gold for
>BSDI, and BSDI's netscape server, and everything works fine.
>(asWedit should be ported, even though it doesn't run native, its the best
>public web editor I have tested)

Because java support hasn't been build into the BSDI netscape versions
prior to release 3.0. And BSDI netscape 3.0 still doesn't support plug-ins
:(

ciao
  lutz

Lutz Albers                                     |       What's good ?
Luederitzstr. 14, 81929-Muenchen, Germany       |      Life's good -
<mailto:lutz@muc.de>       ph: +49-89-93940363  | But not fair at all
<http://www.muc.de/~lutz>;  fax:+49-89-93940365  |          (Lou Reed)

Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.