Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 01:41:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Lamont Granquist <lamont@scriptkiddie.org>
To:        Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVS_LOCAL_BRANCH_NUM?

From the man page, I'm not really sure where it makes a difference other
than when someone is playing with IFS, but $@ seems to be more of what I
intended...

And in case anyone is still reading this now, I'd like to throw out the
suggestion that CVS_LOCAL_BRANCH_NUM should really be an option to cvs
rtag and should thereby be settable in one's .cvsrc file and the option
should get transmitted to the cvs pserver, eliminating the kind of
asymmetry I just documented.