Date:      Sun, 20 Jun 1999 18:31:11 +0200
From:      "Joachim =?iso-8859-1?Q?Str=F6mbergson?=" <watchman@ludd.luth.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems remounting cds for sysinstall

Hi!

I'm having problems with sysinstall detecting the cdrom mounted under
/cdrom. I use command:
/sbin/mount_cd9660 /dev/cd0c /cdrom =

to mount the cd and my /etc/fstab line for the cdrom =

looks like this:
/dev/cd0c               /cdrom          cd9660  ro,noauto       0      =

0

But when selecting media in /stand/sysinstall (for installing more
packages for example) I get "No CDROM devices found!". If I boot with
the cd in the drive, sysinstall have bo problems detecting the cd.

So, what am I doing wrong here? Any help greatly appreciated!

-- =

Cheers!
Joachim - Alltid i harmonisk sv=E4ngning
--- FairLight ------ FairLight ------ FairLight ------ FairLight ---
Joachim Str=F6mbergson         ASIC SoC designer, nice to CUTE animals
Phone: +46(0)31 - 27 98 47    Web: http://www.ludd.luth.se/~watchman
--------------- Spamfodder: regeringen@regeringen.se ---------------