Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:17:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, Lars Eggert <larse@isi.edu>
Subject:   Re: switching between connected/disconnected operation?

I have done EXACTLY this....I use a few scripts called:

1) Worklan

ifconfig ep0 inet 63.227.213.90 netmask 255.255.255.248
ifconfig ep0 up
route add default 63.227.213.94
ifconfig -a

2) Homelan

ifconfig ep0 inet 63.227.213.90 netmask 255.255.255.248
ifconfig ep0 up
route add default 205.147.64.44
ifconfig -a

3) Dialup

ppp -auto cybcon

I put these scripts in /usr/local/sbin, made them executable. Now, when I boot
I use the script I want depending on where I am. Also, need to be root to run
these.

E-Mail: bwoods2@uswest.net
Date: 21-Mar-00
Time: 21:13:36l