Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:17:10 +0100
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   spamassassin

Hello,

Never knew that spamassassin made connections to razor servers from
cloudmark.com
After installing ipf my logs overflew with blocked packages to
machine.cloudmark.com.
At first I didn't know what they were, found out it had something to do
with spamblocking and after that I knew SpamAssassin had something to do
with it. OK, right, then is't fine.

But I still have a question: is is enough to have an outgoing rule like:

"pass out quick on rl0 proto tcp from any to any port = 2703 flags S
keep state"

for SpamAssassin / Razor to function properly?

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11 ++ FreeBSD 5.3