Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:45:22 +0100
From:      "Laurent Grangeau" <thorzero@gmail.com>
To:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: xorg-7.3_1

Hi there !

I've been using FreeBSD now for 4 months and it's a great OS. But is there a
way to install minimal Xorg server without installing the meta-port (and
thus, without all of the drivers) ?

I'm using portinstall as the installer and I've been able to install
completely xorg-xserver and nvidia-driver until now, but I'm not able tu
launch the "startx" script. Where is that damned script (I mean, in which
package) ?

I'm running minimal install of FreeBSD 7.0.

Regards,
--
http://www.thorzero.info
Laurent.