Date:      Mon, 5 May 2014 13:13:27 -0700
From:      Dan <dchuan@netstarmediainc.com>
To:        ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Get Your Website On First Page Of Google With YouTube Video

Hi,

My company Netstar Media=A0is looking for one company per city to be placed=
 on the first page of the Google using video marketing=2E We can use your e=
xisting video or create new ones=2E If you are interested call me toll-free=
 - 1-888-623-6311=2E

P=2ES=2E Here is a 2 minute Youtube video Live recording of proof how we go=
t a #2 ranking in Google in just A Single Day!

https://www=2Eyoutube=2Ecom/watch?v=3DYlW5SSdku7Y

=2E=2E=2Eor you can just simply search in Google for the phrase "24 hour em=
ergency plumber San Diego" or the phrase "emergency plumber San Diego" to s=
ee where it's ranked today=2E In Youtube=2Ecom, of course we're at the #1 p=
osition=2E

Best Regards,

Dan Chuan
1-888-623-6311
www=2Enetstarmediainc=2Ecom

Netstar Media Inc=2E, Suite 305 - 5811 Cooney Road, Vancover, BC, V6X 3M1

To stop receiving emails simply reply with STOP in the subject line and we =
will promptly take you off of our list