Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:59:20 +0000
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?L=E1szl=F3_Keresztesi?= <laszlo.keresztesi@ericsson.com>
To:        "gecko@FreeBSD.org" <gecko@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: security/ca_root_nss: ECCN number

Hi Team,

My name is Laszlo Keresztesi. I'm working for Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
We are developing a new software that uses your product: ca_root_nss. This =
new product will be distributed world-wide (except Embargo Countries).
To do that we have to perform Export Control Classification process of our =
product - as it is mandatory for every SW product in EU and US - that is ba=
sed on Export Control Classification of used 3rd party products.

Would you be so kind to send me the Export Commodity Control Number (ECCN #=
) of  ca_root_nss ? And the CCITS number if it exists.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards:
Laszlo Keresztesi

[Ericsson]<http://www.ericsson.com/>;
L=C1SZL=D3 KERESZTESI
Solution Architect
GB - Tools and SW development

Ericsson
K=F6nyves K=E1lm=E1n krt. 11., Building B, 3rd floor
1097, Budapest, Hungary
Phone +36304435237
laszlo.keresztesi@ericsson.com<mailto:laszlo.keresztesi@ericsson.com>
www.ericsson.com<http://www.ericsson.com>;
[http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign]<http://www.ericsson.com/current_=
campaign>
Legal entity: Ericsson Hungary ltd., registered office in Budapest. This Co=
mmunication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of=
 the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson=
.com/email_disclaimer>