Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 97 14:12:22 -0500
From:      Stefan Veith <stefan.veith@mail.online-club.de>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Documentation for header files?

-- [ From: Stefan Veith * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I am quite new to FreeBSD (and Unix in general) and I want to continue C (++
) -programming in the BSD environment. That is why I have this question: Is
there any documentation for the header files because the man pages do not
say anything about these files and the files themselves are only poor
commented.

And, in addition to that, I would like to know with the help of which header
file I can erase the screen, display boxes or coloured text (my Zortech
Compiler for DOS used disp.h).

Please help!

			Stefan.