Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:06:43 +0700
From:      Roger Merritt <mcrogerm@stjohn.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Online Content Management Tool - question

At 07:33 AM 6/25/03, you wrote:

>other than zope - are there any good onlin content management tools out there
>that allow people to update webpages and cgi code easily?

I'm just in the process of installing one called Pagetool
(http://www.pagetool.org/) which looks good. Based on PHP. I also liked the
looks of MkDoc (http://www.mkdoc.com/), but couldn't get my server to
resolve the domain name I tried to set up (a DNS problem, not, apparently,
a problem with MkDoc). MkDoc is based on Perl, I think.

Zope looked to me like overkill for my needs, and I don't really want a
blog site.

--
Roger