Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 17:14:40 -0700
From:      "David Shanes" <dshanes@personalogic.com>
To:        <jjones@unixg.ubc.ca>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NT and FreeBSD

To my knowledge, the only program that can re-size an NTFS partition is
"Partition Magic" by Power Quest. This *only* applies if you need to resize
the partition before installing FreeBSD. If you already have free space,
than it does not matter whether your NT partition is NTFS or FAT when you
install FreeBSD.

David
David Shanes                                   7535 Metropolitan Drive
dshanes@personalogic.com          San Diego, CA  92108
Database Developer                       (619) 220-5800 x228
PersonaLogic, Inc.                           (619) 220-5899 (fax)
http://www.PersonaLogic.com