Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 1996 05:58:28 +0000 ()
From:      Thomas J Balfe <tbalfe@tioga.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stable

I will tell my grand kids one day about -stable. My granddad had stories
about going up the hill both ways to school, and I'll have my stories
about -stable, circa 1996. See you guys on -release!

Thomas J Balfe                                          tbalfe@tioga.com
President                                          http://www.tioga.com/
Tioga Communications, Inc                                   814-867-4770

   "It is well established that the loss of First Amendment freedoms,
      for even minimal periods of time, unquestionably constitutes
                       irreparable injury."
      Hohe v. Casey, 868 F. 2d 69, at p. 72, 73 (3d Cir. 1989)