Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 1996 13:46:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Interview w/ a boog <boog@gti.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache setup

sorry to bother again...
I am running apache_1.0.3 which came with the 2.2 snapshot release

I was told to put a few lines of code in /etc/rc...
these lines start the apache httpd daemon upon boot...the problem, however
is that i can lynx out, but not in, and there is no indication that i am
running an httpd process when I do a 'ps -ax'.
I put the path string for calling the httpd.conf file -
(e.g. /usr/local/www/server/httpd -f
/usr/local/www/server/conf/httpd.conf)
but i get an error saying that the '-f' is an invalid parameter.  this
error comes during boot right after it launches the apache daemon.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated...thanks in advance...
-Gary