Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 12:55:59 +0000
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Amancio Hasty's Observation

>>> Richard Wackerbarth said:
 > >Adobe struck a deal with Netscape so that Netscape can provide
 > >Acrobat embeded into Netscape. Now it seems like Adobe is
 > >almost giving away Acrobat at least that what the news stated.
 >
 > This is so that Adobe can SELL the authoring side.

Oh, I understand their rationale however how many times have we
come accross PC (MS/Windows) docs that we can't read. Hopefully,
something like Acrobat can alleviate the situation. Saw a demo
on what Acrobat can do for Netscape  and it was really really cool.
Browse around with Netscape, I saw the demo about 2 days ago.

Amancio