Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:17:13 -0700
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, hosokawa@freebsd.org.jp, bsd-nomads@clave.gr.jp
Subject:   More symptoms on T7000CT +3.2 +PAO3 +3C589

Another things I've noticed is that packets can get out but not back in.

Ping packets seem to go out to the net (I'm snooping them) but somewhere
they're not being received.

Also, more specific information on the chipset:

pcic0 <Toshiba ToPIC97 PCI-CardBus Bridge> rev 0x05 int a irq 255 on pci0.11.0
pcic1 <Toshiba ToPIC97 PCI-CardBus Bridge> rev 0x05 int b irq 255 on pci0.11.1

PC-Card ctlr(0) TOSHIBA TOPIC97 [CardBus bridge mode] (5 mem & 2 I/O windows)
pcic0: slot 0 controller I/O address 0x3e0
pcic0: slot 0 controller I/O address 0x3e0

BTW This used to work somewhat on 3.1 w/o PAO.  I had to keep the card
in the machine while booting but other than that it was fine.

Thanks,
George