Date:      Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:19:00 +0330
From:      saeedeh motlagh <saeedeh.motlagh@gmail.com>
To:        Da Rock <freebsd-questions@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bridging

my freebsd is 8.2 and i have four interfaces which two of them are gbeth
and two others are igb. i think the interfaces are ok beacuse when i bridge
two interfaces, it works fine.
i use the below command to create my bridge:
ifconfig bridge0 create
ifconfig bridge0 addm gbeth0 addm igb0 addm igb1 addm gbeth1 up
what is wrong here? it's so necessary for me to doing this:(