Date:      29 Dec 1999 20:52:43 -0500
From:      Arcady Genkin <a.genkin@utoronto.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A mail server

"Stuart Rogers" <srogers@cableregina.com> writes:

>     I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on a good mail server so I
> can have mail address like mine @ mydomain.com. I only need say 10 E-Mail
> address so It doesn't have to be a realy great E-Mail server but it does
> have to be easy. Also would be advantage to be able to take advantage of
> virtual hosts if possible any suggestion would be appreciated.

You can go to http://register.com, park a domain with them ($70 for 2
years). Then you can have a stuart@yourdomain.com -like email addys
from them for about $29/year, I believe. They also offer web
redirection for an affordable price.

--
Arcady Genkin                                http://wgaf.dyndns.org
"'What good is my pity? Is not the pity the cross upon which he who