Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:29:12 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RT Ticket Tracking Port?

	Hi all.  Looking for a very simple Ticket Tracking software or port that I
can use on one of our servers.  Web based interface is fine if that's
what's available.  What I'm looking for is something that will take a
request submitted via email, enter it as a ticket, give it a number, send a
reply to the originator and copies to the correct people, etc.  The whole
RT ticket tracking kind of thing.  I've seen systems like Kana that look
very nice, but I don't need anything that complex.  Just something simple
to start off with.  Any suggestions?