Date:      Thu, 15 May 1997 21:24:20 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
Cc:        Alex Belits <abelits@phobos.illtel.denver.co.us>, Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@consys.com>, pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cluster Computing in BSD

> On Thu, 15 May 1997 20:04:47 -0700
>  "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com> wrote:
>
>  > Total transparency.
>  >
>  > None of the mechanisms being discussed here are even remotely close
>  > to that.
>
> MOSIX most certainly _does_.

Well, OK, I was referring more to the recently discussed DNS
round-robin tricks and such.

And my replies to the MOSIX folk talking about how they might
integrate their changes with FreeBSD have gone unanswered, this and
some of the other things they said in earlier communication leading me
to suspect that they have more commercial intentions in mind and thus
probably won't be a truly viable option for *BSD anyway.

					Jordan