Date:      Wed, 23 May 2007 04:48:33 +0000
From:      "dhaneshk k" <dhaneshkk@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to do Spam Control  in FreeBSD

Hi  Everbody

  I have a freebsd-6.0 server with postfix and mailman running on this
machine ,

but I havn't configured spamassasin ,amavisd etc in this box. so I am
suffering from spams daily ..

Since I am a new be to FreeBSD ,  let me requset you to share your expertise
(the steps how to install & configure  spamassasin,amavisd  in  this box )

( Genaral question : Is  there  any port for spamassasin,amavisd in FreeBSD)

Thanks in Advance
Dhanesh

Spice up your IM conversations. New, colorful and animated emoticons. Get
chatting! http://server1.msn.co.in/SP05/emoticons/