Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:17:21 -0800
From:      Nick Jennings <nkj@namodn.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Libretto Sound

Hi Again,

 Another issue I have been unable to resolve so far has been getting
 the sound to work on my Libretto 100ct.

# Sound Support
device          pcm
device          sbc0    at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 drq 1 flags 0x15

 I am able to run 'mpg321' to play an MP3, and it appears to run
 throughout the entire length of the song, but no sound come out.
 Using 'aumix' to adjust the volume yields no results.

 When this Libretto ran WinME, I remember the sound worked fine, it
 played right out of this cheap little built in speaker. I have not
 yet hooked up headphones to see if any sound is coming out of
 it, but I am doubtful that would make a difference.

 Anyone have a Libretto that can share with me how they got the sound
 working? Thanks in advance for any help.

- Nick Jennings