Date:      Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:06:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [Joselito Donado: Supporting drivers for 3Com NIc cards]

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: "Donado, Joselito" <joselito.donado@DLI.net>
To: "'wollman@FreeBSD.ORG'" <wollman@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject: Supporting drivers for 3Com NIc cards
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:56:54 -0700

Mr. Wollman,

         I would like to ask you about a intermittent problem I
encountered with FreeBSD in regards to recognizing the NIC card during
installation. When you get to configure the network card, sometimes it
doesn't give you the NIC card option in the list. Is that a known issue
with the 2.6 & 2.7 versions? Please give me a feedback on this so I can
relay it to my colleagues. We are currently looking into using this
platform for our PC's.
Thanks in advance.

J.D.

(DLI Inc.)

P.S.
 Please give me a feedback as soon as you can
You can email me back at jdonado@cyp.mea.com