Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:39:57 +1030
From:      Marc Dodsworth <marcd@tpg.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Video capture for Web Page

Hi

Thankx to those people who replied to my message yesterday (though I forgot to
put in a subject).  After some discussions yesterday I can clarify what I want
to do.

Okay the system will will be running FreeBSD with Apache for the web server.
The tricky bit is that we want to put on images captured from video onto a web
page.

So today's questions are
1) Can anyolne recommend a video carpture card that will work with FreeBSD (I
know the release notes talk about the chips supported but I need to equate that
to some brands/models).

2) What software can be used to capture the images and then add them to the web
page so that they would get an updated image after given time period (say every
thirty seconds)

Thanks

Marc