Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 1996 03:20:43 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Tomi Vainio <tomppa@fidata.fi>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2 and 2.1.5 coexistence

I have seven FreeBSD 2.1.0R, 2.1.5R and 2.1.5S machines running on
four different places. I have supped stable and current sources to
scsi disk that I like to use to update these systems. It's easy to
update all systems to 2.1.5S but I also like to update my own machine
to current. It's also fastest machine and I like to use it as source
base, test and compilation machine. Before updating my machine to
current it would be nice to test that compilation works without trashing
working 2.1.5S environment. When machine is running current how can I
compile 2.1.5S. What should I do to achieve working environment?

  Tomppa
--
Tomi Vainio, Fimeko-Data Oy                  Phone:   +358 (0)9 4582421
Mail: tomppa@iki.fi tomppa@fidata.fi         Telefax: +358 (0)9 4582425