Date:      Fri, 4 May 2001 13:44:09 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        "Brian F. Feldman" <green@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>, Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, ports@FreeBSD.org, ajk@iu.edu
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libpam/modules Makefile

--0RMPZPsK69W+eNNp

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 09:31:05AM -0400, Brian F. Feldman wrote:
> Thanks.  I'm going to add a pam_ssh port, but for now the old pam_ssh.so=
=20
> modules _should_ probably still work.  Can anyone verify that?  I've alre=
ady=20
> removed mine...  If they still work, I'd say UPDATING should only be upda=
ted=20
> about this topic after I've added the pam_ssh port.

Yes, I use it.  But it's not really useful since login(1) doesn't create
the same kind of session semantics as a display manager does.
Therefore, it's more useful as a port than it is in the base system.

The author already submitted a port[*], but I'll take care of it for
you tomorrow (in case you can't tell, I've not had time lately due to
final exams but the last one is tomorrow).  Please spend your time on
something else in the meantime.  Thanks.  :)

--=20
wca
[*]  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D26666

--0RMPZPsK69W+eNNp