Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2006 02:27:08 +0900
From:      Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Antoine Brodin <antoine.brodin@laposte.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [ports/devel/libgii] Respect PTHREAD_LIBS

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:26:36 +0100
Antoine Brodin <antoine.brodin@laposte.net> wrote:
> > 	I found a issue of not respect PTHREAD_LIBS.
> > 	May I commit following patch?
> [snip]
> Approved.  Is there something to submit upstream ?
> Can you replace INSTALLS_SHLIB=yes by USE_LDCONFIG=yes, while you are at it ?

	Thank you.  I committed, done.

	Yes, if passible, please submit 'check PTHREAD_LIBS and PTHREAD_CFLAGS
	in configure like synergy's configure.'.  I confirmed following
	codes in synergy(synergy-1.3.1.tar.gz)'s aclocal.m4.
	Please SEE ALSO: http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/

# First of all, check if the user has set any of the PTHREAD_LIBS,
# etcetera environment variables, and if threads linking works using
# them:
if test x"$PTHREAD_LIBS$PTHREAD_CFLAGS" != x; then
        save_CFLAGS="$CFLAGS"
        CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $PTHREAD_CFLAGS"
        save_LIBS="$LIBS"
        LIBS="$PTHREAD_LIBS $LIBS"
        AC_MSG_CHECKING([for pthread_join in LIBS=$PTHREAD_LIBS with CFLAGS=$PTH
READ_CFLAGS])
        AC_TRY_LINK_FUNC(pthread_join, acx_pthread_ok=yes)
        AC_MSG_RESULT($acx_pthread_ok)
        if test x"$acx_pthread_ok" = xno; then
                PTHREAD_LIBS=""
                PTHREAD_CFLAGS=""