Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:23:36 -0800
From:      Bean Visger <rvisger@sjmarketing.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any artists interested in doing a FreeBSD animated GIF banner?

>  > here's a quickie I did this afternoon on my lunch hour, I'll come up
>  > with something good for this after I get off work, then we can work
>  > out a rotation for a bunch of different banners. :)

here we go again... sorry it took so long, I'm a slacker.

	version #1: http://bean.internal.org/freebsd_banner.gif
	version #2: http://bean.internal.org/freebsd_banner2.gif

let me know if the second one is better or worse... also, if you guys
have any *cough* marketing ideas at all... I mean.. what would sucker
you in to clicking on a banner?? let me know :)

	-Rebecca 'Bean' Visger