Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:41:08 GMT
From:      mezz@FreeBSD.org
To:        mel.xyzzy@rachie.is-a-geek.net, mezz@FreeBSD.org, gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/116236: [patch] Shoot yourself in the foot fix for www/firefox

Synopsis: [patch] Shoot yourself in the foot fix for www/firefox

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: mezz
State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 2 22:38:02 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
I do not agree with patch. We have too many ports depend on pango. Whomever
have desktop and shouldn't be use WITHOUT_X11. It's kinda of common sense,
unless you know what you are doing.

Better solution is to make a request to its bugzilla to get its build more
flexible to allow split. That way we can have pango and pango-nox11 or whatever
what better name.