Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:19:55 -0500
From:      "Brian" <wrath@shianet.org>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Redundancy...

Since we're into recommending people to do business with I'll throw one out
there as well.  http://www.tera-byte.com/.  They're the cheapest bang for
your buck, and I've had good luck dealing with them.  I usually have a
response time of a couple of hours, and that's just for maintenance.  I'd
imagine they'd be like flies on shit if something serious happened.

One problem: they sit in Canada.

-brian@wrath.com