Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:40:40 -0600
From:      "Jay L. West" <jlwest@tseinc.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Livingston Radius 2.0 and FreeBSD 2.1.6

Has anyone compiled Livingston's new radius software
(version 2.0) on Freebsd 2.1.6?

When I use the BSDOS20 directory makefile, it coughs
with something about conflicting declaration of
sys_errlist or something and gives error code 1.

I'd really prefer to use Livingston's radius rather than the
others out there (Ascend, Merit, etc.). If anyone can tell
me what to do to make this compile I'd really appreciate
it!

PS - please respond to me directly via email as I'm not
on this list.

Thanks! in advance,

Jay West (jlwest@tseinc.com)
Unix *IS* user friendly; It's just selective about who it's friends are!