Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:32:47 EDT
From:      Dcfiretime@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help with installation

hello

i'm currently running windows 95. But, i have a old 486 machine that works
fine. I have win 3.1  on it know ....but i don't use for nothing. I was
thinking about formatting the c:\  and making the entire system  (6.22 DOS)
unix based....

Just don't know where to start with trying to install unix.  I just took on a
postion as a HP unix administrator....but would like to practice on writing
shell scripts and brushing up on some unix. Haven't touched it since 89. any
help would be appreciated

thanx