Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:32:33 -0800
From:      Network Administrator <gbntech@gbn.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   swap problems

While I continue searching for that elusive consultant, let me ask a
bit more specifically:

Can someone tell me where to look for the problem that causes this failure:

	swap_pager: out of swap space

This machine has been running (happily, I thought) for well over a
year. It crashed with an unknown filesystem error last Friday and
hasn't been right since.

The machine is a Pentium II/300 MHz, 96 MB of RAM, and its swap
partition is 201 MB. None of the filesystems are at greater than ~50%
capacity.

The version is: 2.2.7-RELEASE

Ideas? TIA.

-Bob

       |   { }    ( )        |    [ ]    Robert L. Missbach
       |    |      |    ____ L _ _ |      gbntech@gbn.com
         |   [ ]   |         |   |    Global Business Network
         |        [ ]   ( )  |  [ ]   IT Network Administrator