Date:      Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:52:19 +0000
From:      Jamie Griffin <jg@koderize.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: question about building a custom kernel

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 10:41:14AM -0700, Tim Judd wrote:

> Can I ask for more details from you why you're interested in building
> a custom kernel?

> --TJ

Thanks for the information Tim. I don't have a specific need to build a
custom kernel at the moment, I really just want to learn how to do it
properly. I'm in my first year at University and we're learning about UNIX
systems so i'm just experimenting really.

        Jamie

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S--