Date:      Thu, 26 May 2005 20:32:40 +0100
From:      Mark Murray <markm@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        John Jawed <johnjawed@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Main site makeover

John Jawed writes:
> I'm willing to give the webmasters the CSS and HTML files of my design, no
> strings attached. The new design IMO, would be essentially the same as far
> as where things are situated, and well organized as it is currently.

Your offer has MAJOR advantage over the majority of complaints about
our web pages - you've actually started doing something about this
yourself, rather than simply complaining! Good man!

Let's see what you've done, and I'm sure we can find a use for your
energy.

Welcome to the project!

Mark Murray
iumop ap!sdn w,I idlaH